Sois encourager, this too shall pass. :)
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Bless the Lord Oh My Soul
I'm feeling the impact of a long weekend. Stayed home all day yesterday, trying to keep it chill. And gave away a shift tomorrow to try to catch up on some stuff. Its funny how life can be sometimes. It isn't prefect but God perfects us in life's imperfection. My heart in this season is to continue to keep my eyes on Him and Him alone. Fix my eyes on the solution (Jesus) and glance at my circumstance. The song of the week is Matt Redman's 10 00 Reasons (Bless The Lord). Not just cause I'm preparing to sing it at a wedding this weekendm but because at the end of the day, no matter what life sends my way, I want those words to be my prayer, heart, and life in action. May I always worship my King no matter the circumstance.
Sois encourager, this too shall pass. :)
Sois encourager, this too shall pass. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment