Sometimes
I get a little lonely
Sometimes
I get a little teary
Sometimes
I find it hard to breathe
Difficult to see past you
And me at times,
I get a little weary
Sometimes
The days just all get blurry
Those times
When my dreams blend with reality
Cause most times
Life ain't smudge proof
And I find
That my heart isn't bullet proof
So in time
I'll learn recovery is as important as the surgery
Cause sometimes
Its all about the journey
High tide
Or low, its about
The memories,
Like sea shells picked along the shore
For old times
And new ones through the door
At times
I find myself wandering, wondering
Bout times
And choices made, but something
This time
Lets me know for sure
That my time
Isn't merely sometime
But His time
That's what keeps me going
So even if sometime
Never darkens my door
This time
My eyes will seek for more
Than that time
Wrapped in make believe, once
Upon a time
Never made me breathe
So in His time
Is where I choose to stand
For all time
My heart in His command
Not your time
No not this time
Cause this round
I have no time
For the sleight of your hand
No comments:
Post a Comment